THIS IS HAPPENING! President Obama on Fallon tonight!!!
Spud Webb. (Slam Dunk. Dallas, 1986)
THE PLAYOFFS START ON SATURDAY!
Plan your weekend accordingly and say good bye to all loved ones as you watch entirely too much basketball this weekend.
- Philadelphia 76ers V. Chicago Bulls at 1pm/10am on TNT/Local Channels
- New York Knicks V. Miami Heat at 3:30pm/1:30pm on ABC
- Orlando Magic V. Indiana Pacers at 7pm/4pm on ESPN/L.C.
- Dallas Mavericks V. Oklahoma City Thunder at 9:30pm/6:30pm on ESPN/L.C.
- Utah Jazz V. San Antonio Spurs at 1pm/10am on ESPN/L.C.
- Denver Nuggets V. Los Angeles Lakers at 3:30pm/1:30pm on ABC
- Boston Celtics V. Atlanta Hawks at 7pm/4pm on TNT/L.C.
- Los Angeles Clippers V. Memphis Grizzlies at 9:30pm/6:30pm on TNT/L.C.
Now, let’s boogie!
From an undrafted rookie, to an 18-year veteran, Ben Wallace has retired.
He was a 5x NBA All-Defensive First Team, 4x NBA Defensive Player of the Year and NBA All-Star, 3x All-NBA Second Team, 2x NBA Rebounding Champion, and 1x NBA Champion (2004 Pistons).
He averaged 5 shots a game.
He made 7 three pointers in his career.
He shot 41% from the free throw line.
He had 10,842 rebounds.
He had 15,000 muscles inside his body, and they were all huge.
Congratulations to you, Ben Wallace. A mighty tip of our cap.